Cyber-crime is extremely common and it’s inadvisable to run a system online without having antivirus software already running thereon. McAfee is an antivirus software protection program designed and developed to form the devices safe and secure from potential cyber threats. A user can get access to the software by visiting https://www-mcafee-com-activate.com/ at any time. The anti-virus software works efficiently in protectively from malware and ransomware. it’s highly popular among the users for its greater strength and reliability. While often the installation is straightforward and straightforward sometimes DAT version error occurs in installing the anti-virus software. In such a scenario the user can take help from customer support of Mcafee Antivirus.
Resolve McAfee DAT version error in simple steps
THE DAT VERSION ERROR may be a NUISANCE TO THE USER and may BE SOLVED BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS:
• Create a short-lived folder within the C-drive of the system.
• Download DAT files from the system.
• Go to the page of downloads.
• Select Security Updates.
• Go to Security.
• Download ZIP files of the newest version.
• Now go to the beginning icon and click on thereon.
• Select Programs.
• Select McAfee.
• Select the virus scan console.
• Click twice on the Activate Protection.
• Close the Virus scan window.
• Now again go to the beginning icon and click on thereon.
• Type services.msc within the given space.
• Press on the Enter key.
• Click right the McAfee software then click Stop.
• Use a third-party tool and download the zip file.
• Copy the DAT file by right-clicking thereon.
• Go to the C-drive of the system.
• Go to Program Files.
• Go to Common files.
• Go to McAfee.
• Go to Engine.
• Paste the copied files here.
• Remove the old files.
• Go to the search box.
• Type services.msc.
• Select McAfee McShield and McAfee Framework.
• Start the services by right-clicking thereon.
• Once the method is complete then close the editor.
• Click on the beginning icon.
• Select McAfee.
• Click on VirusScan Console.
• Click twice on the Activation Program.